Sunday, August 18, 2013

TOO MANY INPUTS!!!!

I woke up this morning with my head spinning.  (No, I didn't get drunk last night).

I had a long discussion last night with a fellow VWS member about radio designs and trying to get a kit together as if I had already volunteered.   I was so tired, I did not have the defense to argue.  He had a lot of good ideas, but he was pushing me to do his design as if it were my own.

I really need to draw the line on that.  I am not willing to take on any new designs beyond my own right now.  I got a lot of good ideas, but that is why my design is stuck!   If a website could feel, I feel like a website that is being overloaded with requests for information and data uploads.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I really need to hit the brakes on volunteering for any kit building designs until I get mine working.  I do not have enough time to do any more. 

Sorry to my friends at VWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment